- At the photo ID stage select the 'Continue on phone' option on your desktop.
- Click 'Send link via text message', enter your phone number and click 'Send link'. A secure link will be sent to you via text.
- Leave your browser open and make sure you have your phone with you. If possible, connect your phone to a secure WiFi network.
- Once you receive the text message, follow the link and select 'Enable camera'.
- You will then be able to take a photo of your photo ID document. Please take a photo of your document, ensuring all the edges, corners and security features are visible. If you're happy with the photo, select 'Yes, continue'.
- Do the same with the back of your ID if required.
- If you have also been asked to include the unique code in the photo, please write the unique code on a piece of paper, press 'Continue' and then 'Enable camera'.
- Hold up the piece of paper to include it in the photo of yourself, ensure that the code is visible and that the piece of paper doesn't cover your face. Once you're happy with the photo, please select 'Yes, continue'.
- Finally, you will be asked to return to your computer. Then click 'Confirm and continue'.
If you are asked to show a code in your photo:
A unique code may be provided for you to include in the photograph of yourself. This provides an extra layer of security. In this instance, you would ensure that both your face and the code are clearly visible within the photo.
Tip: Your phone's camera may be set up to mirror the image, but when the photo is taken it should flip the right way around and make the code readable. You will see a preview before this is submitted.