- At the photo ID stage select the Use your mobile to take photos option on your desktop.
- Enter your phone number. A secure link will be sent to you via text.
- Leave your browser open and make sure you have your phone with you. If possible, connect your phone to a secure wifi network.
- Open the link in the text.
- Tap the box in the middle of the screen to take or upload a photo of your ID document.
- Tap confirm if the image is clear, or redo to take or upload a different image.
- Do the same with the back of your ID if required.
- Tap the box in the middle to take or upload a picture of your face.
If you are asked to show a code in your image:
A unique code may be provided for you to include in the photograph of yourself. This provides an extra layer of security. In this instance, you would ensure that both your face and the code are clearly visible within the photo.
Tip: Your phone’s camera may be set up to mirror the image, but when the photo is taken it should flip the right way around and make the code readable. You will see a preview before this is submitted.
9. If the photograph is clear, tap confirm - you will prompted to go back to the browser on your desktop.
10. Your browser should have automatically updated to show that the ID document and verification photo have been uploaded.
11. In your desktop browser, click confirm.