Please follow these basic steps when you receive an Amiqus Request:
Step 1: Open the request email:
When you receive a request via email, open the email and read the content and overview.
Step 2: Start Request:
Then click on the green button Start Request. This will open up a secure portal on a separate tab.
Step 3: Input your information:
- You will be asked to enter your details under the Your details section.
- The organisation that has sent you the Amiqus Request will likely have asked you to complete multiple checks e.g. identity report, photo ID verification, a standard or enhanced DBS check as well as requesting documents to be uploaded.
Step 4: Completing your standard or enhanced DBS check:
- Complete the Your birth details section.
- Complete the Address history section.
- Complete the Identity information section. Note: If you have a passport, driving licence and national insurance number, you must provide this information in the application to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Complete the declaration by confirming that you have read and understood the statements provided.
- Check that all the information that you have provided is complete and accurate, if so, select the green button Submit and Continue.
The employer who sent you the Amiqus Request will then review your application and other checks before submitting the application to DBS.