Amiqus connect to the following professional body registers:
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- General Dental Council (GDC)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC or GPC)
When completing this check, you will be requested to:
- Provide consent to a search being conducted to determine your professional registration status;
- Confirm if you have been known by any different last name(s). If yes, you will be required to provide these;
- Enter your professional registration number;
- Confirm if you have an alternative registration;
- Select 'Continue';
- Review the details before selecting 'Submit and continue'.
When you select 'Submit and continue' the search will then be conducted to determine your professional status against the relevant register(s).
What personal data is used to complete this search?
A combination of your last name, date of birth or registration number is used to complete this search.
Who will be able to view the results of this search?
The results of this search will be visible to NHS BSA staff only, along with your other information and check results.